- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
Katipo Hyper Turbos vs SDoGOod Part V
January 27, 2015 - 21:10
January 28, 2015 - 03:29#1
is katipo a winning player at hyper turbo ?
January 29, 2015 - 03:01#3
Do you plan on doing a more
Do you plan on doing a more up to date video series?
January 29, 2015 - 09:25#5
Understood. Thanks for the
Understood. Thanks for the reply.
February 5, 2015 - 04:01#6
1) I wondered if you thought
1) I wondered if you thought of having a donk range of your own on the flop and possibly later streets. They Mr (92) and Cb so high (92) that seeing how they play vs donks on static boards (dry boards) would be proitable?
2) Also on the last hand of the video i wondered your reasons for the small turn bet? I think i miss value all the time being scared and just jamming the turn in your situation which i know is a leak.
Great videos btw.
Any feedback from anyone would be appreciated
February 5, 2015 - 20:18#8
I see, so the value of Cring
I see, so the value of Cring will be higher than donking against an Aggressive opponent anyway which makes sense as the pot will be bigger of course.
So it is harder to get value from donks as is in your donking range you will need to have value hands and then you also shutting down there bluffs when you are donking them value hands and because donks have a large range of weaker Showdown hands they can expose to them double barrells?
Against opponents who dont c bet much what board texture would promote donking? Hands with weak Showdown trying to maximise fold equity?
And the comment was for the last video of Part 3. I Apologise. I will write underneath that one