- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
Katipo Hyper Turbos vs SDoGOod Part I
August 28, 2014 - 17:42
Katipo jumps back into the action after taking a break from poker with this first installment in a series of hyper turbo reviews. In these games played on, Katipo takes on SDoGOod, a reg that Katipo had played against in the past and who proves to be a very challenging opponent through-out these reviews. This first video sees them start at $360, but later games in this series are played at several levels, including up to $1200.
August 29, 2014 - 11:28#1
I liked, there was
I liked, there was some tought spots and good final decisions I guess.
Are you gonna produce new videos?
August 31, 2014 - 16:27#2
wow. the sound of the client
wow. the sound of the client when cards are dealt is really super annoying. like a 70´s slot machine.
apart from that: thanks for the upload. was a good watch and your thoughts are well explained. looking forward to more.
February 5, 2015 - 03:04#4
Hey i have watched all your
Hey i have watched all your video series and thought they were very high quality videos, i have some questions throughout all the parts about certain spots and hands. Would love to here your thoughts (or any other peoples) and i am more than willing to discuss.
1) (3.07) Is Q3o a fold 15BB deep rather than a call there? If Villian is an aggressive player postflop would calling have greater Ev than calling? With the the 3 low card, there are so many boards where it can be difficult to play Q high O.O.P to aggression, possibly more If it was Q3s would a 3b all in be a possibility?
2) (11.17) You talk about possibly limping K6o there 23BB or so although you do not. It does seem deep is a play I am interested in limp deeper with this sorts of hands but not sure the opponents to do it to in my game. Would you limp hands such has K5o-K8o Q5o-Q8o deep against villians with a high Iso and then calling iso's and playing in position? Would it also be nice to have hands similar which are suited K5s-K8s Q5s -Q8s in a limping range say 15-22BB deep or so?
February 5, 2015 - 20:30#6
Thanks for your detailed
Thanks for your detailed replies, much appreciated.
Knowing if they are polarized or Min-Raising value hands is important and so if they are limp trapping they have more of a polarized Min Raising range.
Yes i see that the 6 kicker can get you into trouble when facing aggression.
Against aggressive iso's i wondered your thoughts on limp 3 bet ranges vs aggro iso opponents? (ones that iso to say x3 the BB) a lot deep as i feel that so many people (including myself) limp call preflop (from a 15's Hyper HU player pool) so much and dont limp 3bet deep much although it must be GTO to have limp 3b ranges?. Is this because to use of your position is key postflop so keeping to pot smaller is good and it also seems hard to balance ranges for 3b shoving. low Ax low Kx 22 - 33.