- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
Katipo Hyper Turbos vs SDoGOod Part IV
January 15, 2015 - 21:52
January 17, 2015 - 16:39#1
No offense to the gentleman
No offense to the gentleman who made this vid but not knowing that J10os was a call according to Nash is criminal and this is @ $1200. Mind blown, but for the wrong reasons.
January 18, 2015 - 19:48#3
Well answered. Again, I meant
Well answered. Again, I meant no offence by what I said, there was no attack intended. You say ''I'm not surprised some of the specifics of NASH were lost on me then''...I was, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one.
January 19, 2015 - 03:48#5
That's fair enough. Thanks
That's fair enough. Thanks for the reply and info.
February 1, 2015 - 10:05#6
Suspicious 3th barrel.
first of all i really like those videos, how you analyse and how you mantain the calm all time.
I have to say that obviously im a 30$ reg and have no your thinking level. I ve seen you folding some strange hands like 92o in the before video when villain 3barreled; J8 on board T8x, turn 9 river T also folding when villain barreled. I also agree that there are not much bluffs on villains range on that boards.
Suddenly on this 4th video, on minute 12:00 holding AA we can see that villain just checkbehind with 57. The question is... if he wouldnt hit the 5 on the river, do you think he would barreled? I also think there shouldnt be so many bluffs on this board. In that case... would you still mantain the decision of folding on previous hands (92o, J8)?