- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
currrr14: Breaking Down A Villain's Ranges Part II
January 23, 2015 - 02:19
Here's the second installment in currrr14's new series of videos on how to break down an opponent's ranges. While the first video was all about analyzing the stats on this opponent, a high stakes reg, to put him in ranges, this part proceeds on to reviewing hand histories versus this opponent, using our enlightened knowledge of opponent's ranges as the context for reviewing the decisions made.
Check out the first video here if you missed it, and stay tuned for more in this series.
January 23, 2015 - 08:32#1
on the 3rd minute with AQs. Do you think checking back as an viable option since he probes rarely?
How would you play A6o no BDFD in that spot?
10 min 89o on paired F. Do you use a c/r as a part of making villain indifferent to bluffing?
Thank you for the video, I enjoyed it.
January 23, 2015 - 15:19#2
When will this new hud be available?
January 23, 2015 - 19:07#3
Quoting RyPac from the first
Quoting RyPac from the first Vids comments.
"He spent dozens of hours making his own modifications. Possibly 100 hours when you include the learning time. He grinds HS HUSNGs regularly and wanted to customize his HUD to make it the exact way he wanted it.
It's not actually CoffeeHUD. He was an original buyer of CoffeeHUD, then spent 6+ months working on making changes based on the CoffeeHUD."-RyPac13
January 29, 2015 - 16:30#4
Hi, may i ask how do you
Hi, may i ask how do you calculated the 60-62% range you need to be calling to make his cbet/checkback equal in the 4KK hand. (last hand or one before last)