- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
currrr14: Breaking Down A Villain's Ranges Part I
January 14, 2015 - 02:27
HUSNG.com presents the first part of a series of videos from currrr14 on breaking down opponent ranges and exploiting what we find. currrr14 faces against a high stakes reg on whom he has a lot of data, and in this video, his focus is the actual breaking down aspect. currrr walks us through the process, and heavily leverages various tools, including the powerful CoffeeCalcs.
January 14, 2015 - 07:54#1
Best as always. Wish you all the best.
January 14, 2015 - 08:56#2
Why I don't see the CoffeeHUD
Why I don't see the CoffeeHUD stats in the visualizer ?
January 14, 2015 - 10:49#3
PT restricted that on premium
PT restricted that on premium HUDs by mistake. It isn't planned to be fixed anytime soon, but if enough users feel that should be a priority, PT is a company that listens to their users, so give them honest feedback on what you'd like see added or improved.
January 17, 2015 - 18:45#4
I started a thread in the PT4
I started a thread in the PT4 forums regarding the CoffeeHUD stats not showing in the Hand Range Vizualizer. Maybe if more people voice their opinion in there they will fix it faster. I wanted to post a link in text form and it doesn't let me but you can find the thread in ''Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles'' subforum if you're interested.
January 14, 2015 - 11:55#5
visualize ranges in PT4
Is it possible to visualize ranges in PT4 not for particular villain but for the whole population we have in db?
January 14, 2015 - 19:14#6
I believe so, just not with
I believe so, just not with premium HUDs. I'm not 100% sure though on that, I will ask around and see if I get a more definitive answer.
January 15, 2015 - 18:57#7
Yes, but only if you create a
Yes, but only if you create a global alias which requires some extra work. Here's a 2p2 thread that discusses it: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/185/heads-up-sng/help-using-pt4-analyse-population-tendencies-1208561/
I also go through the process step by step in my Math in HUSNGs video pack.
January 15, 2015 - 10:26#8
Very enjoyable video and look
Very enjoyable video and look forward to the rest of the series. Since the CoffeeHUD stats don't appear can someone explain how he created his own stats to you for the hand visualizer? Can we get the same results by using the quick filters? Many thanks for the vid.
January 15, 2015 - 11:17#9
Which version of CoffeeHUD is
Which version of CoffeeHUD is this?
Looks way more powerful than mine :-(
Did i miss an upgrade? I am at Version 2.0.5
I thought those upgrades would happen automaticly...
January 15, 2015 - 13:21#10
He spent dozens of hours
He spent dozens of hours making his own modifications. Possibly 100 hours when you include the learning time. He grinds HS HUSNGs regularly and wanted to customize his HUD to make it the exact way he wanted it.
It's not actually CoffeeHUD. He was an original buyer of CoffeeHUD, then spent 6+ months working on making changes based on the CoffeeHUD.
January 15, 2015 - 16:26#11
ok thx :)
ok thx :)
January 16, 2015 - 18:55#12
currrrrrrrr is the
currrrrrrrr is the beasttttttttttt
January 20, 2015 - 04:12#13
ty for making this video. such a crusher