- Video Packs
- Heads Up Cash
- Hyper Turbo Packages
- Turbo Packages
- Other Packs
- Software and HUD
- VIP Deals
- Premium and Standard Videos
- Hyper Turbo Downloads
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
Weekly report #16: SkaiWalkurrr going towards the first place, while Adonis112 has some difficulties
August 19, 2012 - 14:03
This week overall was not so huge like last, when Rachid Ben "SkaiWalkurrr" Cherif set a HSR profit record by winning $106,771. However there were lots of good results this week. To sum it up, 10 players profited, 6 had losses and 1 player was break-even.
This week’s biggest winner is qihu00. He won $27,990 after 547 games. Congratz!:)
Not so far from qihu00 were 3 other high stakes players:
1) pistons87 won $23,806 after 258 games
2) Fishenzon won $23,382 after 196 games
3) Rachid Ben "SkaiWalkurrr" Cherif won $19,272 after 1,050. He is confidently moving towards first place on the yearly profit list. He is currently up for about $527,000. This makes him only about $17,000 behind from Serkules, who is the profit leader. I am very curious how things will go between them in the nearest future. Who knows, maybe next week Serkules will be uncrowned for the first time in our weekly report history. Speaking of Serkules, this week was also profitable for him: he won $7,975 after 978 games.
Eric2441989 won $9,164 after 207 games. Sifosis won $6,181 after 864 games. He is up for $300,180 this year and is fourth place on total profit list.
JMPRODIGY won $3,369 after 469 games; anthonyff won $3,319 after 111 games WhatIsICM won $2,623 after 581 games.
Hard times for Olivier "Adonis112" Busquet after WSOP break
Adonis112 is taking longer than expected to return to the top for a player of his caliber. Five weeks passed after Busquet’s WSOP break from online grinding and looking from today’s perspective, the results are not good.
For the first two weeks he was unprofitable: he lost -$12,575 and -$6,345 accordingly. Then he didn‘t played for another 7 days. After that, the very next week, he showed great profit of $22,726 which could be viewed as a hope that he is back on the winning road. But this week he lost more than he made before: $23,907 after 337 games.
So things for him are not going well so far. But surely it is only a matter of time when that will change completely. The only question: how long does it take?
Last week's graph
Last five weeks
Biggest week’s loser - n00ki5
He had few good weeks lately. Sadly he did not succeed this week. He lost -$33,013 after 612 games. Good luck for him to recover.
Martin “0Piggybank” Finger lost -$8,209 after 476 games. Now he is more than $150k away from SkaiWalkurrr and is in third place, but just two weeks ago was profit’s list runner-up for a long time (at least 10 weeks).
After two very profitable weeks (+$70,396) Alex “Lotte Lenya” Timman had a small downswing. He lost -$6,414 in 298 games. Ryan "Moca Choca89" O'Donnell lost -$5,450 in 318 games;
B4d3m3!st3r lost -$2,109 after 87 games and spacegravy lost -$1,048 after very reasonable sample of 593 games
Hand packs which was posted last week:
1) SkaiWalkurrr against two top regs: Isaac "philivey2694" Haxton and Martin “0Piggybank” Finger
2) Alex “Lotte Lenya” Timman hand pack (+BIOGRAPHY +PHOTO)
3) Martin “0Piggybank” Finger hand pack from $1,000 hyper turbo (+PHOTO)
4) reg vs reg hand pack ($1,000 hyper-turbo)