- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
February 3, 2017 - 09:26
This is a new tool for filtering specific positions vs regs, even filtering vs specific types of regs. Splitting a PT4 database into 0/1/2 reg games databases for easier analysis.
You can watch the demo here : https://youtu.be/q4RjNeinERQ
And the tutorial here : https://youtu.be/rF6dvLqDZaI
Download here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9MtW_4D6ULLVRMelNpU0ZrSHM/view?usp=sharing
WARNING : BACKUP YOUR DATABASE BEFORE DOING ANYTHING WITH THIS PROGRAM.
February 4, 2017 - 11:53#1
Thanks - this look
Thanks - this look super useful :)
I'm working on a backup database of PT4 in VirtualBox.
When I launch SpinStats I check connection and get confirmation that "PostgreSQL connection OK".
However when I select the "PT4 DB" I receive the error "Could not connect to database. Driver not loaded".
The DB is working fine in PT4. Any ideas please sir?
February 9, 2017 - 17:29#6
Many thanks to Accord for his
Many thanks to Accord for his time and support with this on Skype and Teamviewer.
All looking good now - the fix for me was the Microsoft Visual C++ installation that was linked in the previous post.
February 12, 2017 - 12:44#8
February 12, 2017 - 13:13#9
Im testing, when load notes
Im testing, when load notes from PT4, I have only blue notes, and the program show red labels (daltonic?)
Other thing, PT4 not mark all spins whith lottery flag, and the program only read games whith lottery flag.
I have 5400 games, and only 3444 whith this flag.
Good work and good idea, TY TY