- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
sa1251's Beginner HUSNGs Part I
December 5, 2014 - 03:42
Sean "sa1251" Anthony, a prolific video maker, is back from a long spell with a new series aimed at beginners. In this video, Sean reviews several microstakes hyper turbo games that he played. Sean's choice of microstakes helps drive the focus on fundamental decisions, as Sean discusses his, frequently explaining what other options were available and why he chose the ones that he did.
December 6, 2014 - 10:22#1
Thanks for the vid! It is
Thanks for the vid!
It is nice to see a current vid at these stakes beings that is what I play. I liked the live format but I did wish you had more time to explain your thought process. But the flip side is that we are able to see you play more hands per vid. Either way seems good to me.
Again, Thanks for the help!
December 8, 2014 - 17:01#2
It was pleasure to watch your
It was pleasure to watch your video. Keep doing live sessions. Regards
December 17, 2014 - 18:30#4
very good video this guys had
very good video this guys had a lot of luck against you, i have 2 questions:
1)how do you play against limpers that limp even in 30/60 blinds?
2) how you adjust your range against +30% (i think is more) 3 betters when u mini raise in 20/40 levels?. (are globally 33% but i think is more in 20/40)
I liked the video , i hope more people look it for discuss about the moves
January 7, 2015 - 15:58#6
Ciao Sa, I found the video
I found the video really interesting, I am playing actually 5€ hthu on pokerstars.it
During your video i have noticed few things and i would like to have more information about some stuff:
1. every time people say to take notes about your opponent tendencies, it means when oppo bluffs on which kind of board/texture, related to the action? can you make some example? to what kind of note take down and if trust to that note
2. against random oppo, no info about ranges of call etc etc, it is correct to push small pocket pairs - differences on Sb and BB? there is a mathematical approach for this play?
Thanks in advance for your replies =)
January 18, 2015 - 17:45#8
Ciao Sean, thanks for the
thanks for the help.
I have one more question maybe you can also help me on this:
I found at microstakes a lot of oppo that mini bets always on all the street.
Do you have any suggestion on how exploit this way of play? can you develop your thinking progress?
Thanks a lot again!
January 21, 2015 - 12:43#10
Ok, i will try to apply your
i will try to apply your suggestion into the game and let you know.