- Videos And Software
- Featured Products
- Poker Software
- HUSNG Video Packs
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Crushing Fish Like a Boss
- Math In HUSNGs
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Beginner Turbo Speed Pack
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Beating Recs
- Hyper Turbo Masters
- Hyper Turbo Class Pack
- Standard Video Pack
- Premium Video Pack
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs And Software
- Mental Game Products
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- HU Staking
- Spin & Go Staking
- Premium and Standard Videos
- Hyper Turbo Downloads
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
- Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
It's Hyper Time
February 14, 2014 - 15:18
Arronwilson reviews a hyper turbo game from forum regular TheCleaner. He reviews the video, pointing out ways to improve play, and shows how to efficiently analyze a situation where hero minraises and is faced with an all in shove call/fold decision.
February 15, 2014 - 05:02#1
Felix, Give the guy a break,
Give the guy a break, yes he made some mistakes but fair play to thecleaner he has had the balls to post his game up for review and to be shot at.
TheCleaner take note of the stuff Arron has mentioned in the video and continue to work hard at your game, if you want it enough you will achieve your goals.
February 15, 2014 - 05:52#2
I could list a load of excuses for my bad plays but that doesn't help :-)
Thanks to Arron for taking the time to go over this match, I made a lot of fundamental mistakes which I know I can improve on.
I started using ICMIZER and Poker Cruncher recently and I'm slowly seeing an improvement in my estimates of ranges and equity.
Again thanks for the help and will post how I get on with my game.
February 15, 2014 - 17:08#3
Trying to break through the
Trying to break through the pain barrier !
Got crushed moving up to the $7 at the end of last year and have been crawling my way back... 'crawling' !!!!
Got to keep on... 'learning'... but geez just let me destroy the opposition ! :-)
February 16, 2014 - 16:13#4
Just this entry. Thanks.