- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
- Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
It's Hyper Time
February 14, 2014 - 14:18
Arronwilson reviews a hyper turbo game from forum regular TheCleaner. He reviews the video, pointing out ways to improve play, and shows how to efficiently analyze a situation where hero minraises and is faced with an all in shove call/fold decision.
February 15, 2014 - 04:02#1
Felix, Give the guy a break,
Give the guy a break, yes he made some mistakes but fair play to thecleaner he has had the balls to post his game up for review and to be shot at.
TheCleaner take note of the stuff Arron has mentioned in the video and continue to work hard at your game, if you want it enough you will achieve your goals.
February 15, 2014 - 04:52#2
I could list a load of excuses for my bad plays but that doesn't help :-)
Thanks to Arron for taking the time to go over this match, I made a lot of fundamental mistakes which I know I can improve on.
I started using ICMIZER and Poker Cruncher recently and I'm slowly seeing an improvement in my estimates of ranges and equity.
Again thanks for the help and will post how I get on with my game.
February 15, 2014 - 16:08#3
Trying to break through the
Trying to break through the pain barrier !
Got crushed moving up to the $7 at the end of last year and have been crawling my way back... 'crawling' !!!!
Got to keep on... 'learning'... but geez just let me destroy the opposition ! :-)
February 16, 2014 - 15:13#4
Just this entry. Thanks.