- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
It's Hyper Time
February 14, 2014 - 15:18
Arronwilson reviews a hyper turbo game from forum regular TheCleaner. He reviews the video, pointing out ways to improve play, and shows how to efficiently analyze a situation where hero minraises and is faced with an all in shove call/fold decision.
February 15, 2014 - 05:02#1
Felix, Give the guy a break,
Give the guy a break, yes he made some mistakes but fair play to thecleaner he has had the balls to post his game up for review and to be shot at.
TheCleaner take note of the stuff Arron has mentioned in the video and continue to work hard at your game, if you want it enough you will achieve your goals.
February 15, 2014 - 05:52#2
I could list a load of excuses for my bad plays but that doesn't help :-)
Thanks to Arron for taking the time to go over this match, I made a lot of fundamental mistakes which I know I can improve on.
I started using ICMIZER and Poker Cruncher recently and I'm slowly seeing an improvement in my estimates of ranges and equity.
Again thanks for the help and will post how I get on with my game.
February 15, 2014 - 17:08#3
Trying to break through the
Trying to break through the pain barrier !
Got crushed moving up to the $7 at the end of last year and have been crawling my way back... 'crawling' !!!!
Got to keep on... 'learning'... but geez just let me destroy the opposition ! :-)
February 16, 2014 - 16:13#4
Just this entry. Thanks.