- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
Carbon Poker Launches $12,000+ Heads Up SNG Leaderboard for January
January 2, 2014 - 23:36
New Higher Rewards Setup Rewards Volume; Emphasis on Buyin
is beginning 2014 by offering a $12,200 Prize Heads Up SNG Leaderboard for the month of January. The total represents a 20% increase from the previous $10,000 monthly prize offering.
The leaderboard has also been redesigned and is now determined based on the amount of VIP points earned. VIP points are given for each HUSNG played, with higher amounts being paid to higher stakes buyins. However,does expect several players at buyins as low as $5.50 to have a real chance to place on the leaderboard.
The leaderboard will run in weekly increments, with $3,050 being given away during each of the four time periods (January 1-7th, 8-14th, 15-21st, 22nd-31st). Players can place during each of the time periods. VIP stats are reset at the start of each time period.
1st place is $750, with 20 places being paid, the 20th paying $25.
Cashouts onfor USA players in December averaged ~3 weeks. Non USA players are cashed out far faster.
January 12, 2014 - 02:48#1
New leaderboard is total bs now
The lower buyin players have been badly screwed by this change, we now have a much lesser chance of getting in the top 20 and getting any piece of the pie. Maybe if we are lucky we can get in the top 15-20 for maybe a week or two and get $50 tops but that is it, no buyin levels 11 and under will have a crack at the top 10 unless you have absolutely no life.
January 12, 2014 - 03:06#2
I believe their leaderboard
I believe their leaderboard more closely resembles Stars VIP system now. For example, you can't get supernova elite at $15 levels on Stars. You aren't going to get Supernova either probably either at that level. Aiming for gold or platinum may be more realistic.
Granted, compared to the old version (where each level got a leaderboard they worked towards, I helped design that old one by the way), you are not getting as good of a deal, I agree.