- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
- Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
Hyper Turbo Guide
What Pros Are Saying
"This is an excellent video series for aspiring hyper turbo professionals" - Serkules, 2012 profit leader with over 1 million on winnings after on PokerStars.
"Impressive! Perfect for anybody who is learning and playing hyper turbos. A solid extension of Mersenneary's teachings." - Zakwray/BOOMF, high stakes hyper turbo professional.
"A very complete guide that covers all of the fundamental topics needed to start beating hyper turbo husngs. The series has a good format and the information is well chosen and well explained." - Betterways, $100-300 level hyper turbo professional.
What Customers Are Saying
Member Wisher: "This is my graph since studying the Chadders0 pack. It was definitely worth it."
"It really helped me alot to understand how the HTs work, especially liked the videos where Chadders0 is actually playing and explains his thought process." - Member Vex
"bought the pack a couple of days ago...and I am pleased what it has tought me to be honest. The explanation is very clear and pretty easy to follow...although it will take some time to really get the info sinked in...but its already started I think. I played HU hypers before for fun, but now just bought the pack and deposited a 50 big blind roll for the 7$ on stars...and see where it takes me...and so far so good...hopefully I can move up quickly to the 15's...but without the pack I would not understand the game as good as I do now... husng.com has a new addict to add to the list..:D" - Member hopeletron
About the Series
From the very first hand of the match to essential concepts such as 3-bet play, double and triple barreling, hand reading, stack sizes and more, the Hyper Turbo Video Series arms you with all the information you need to succeed in hyper turbo heads up play. The series contains over 4 hours of valuable information which is broken down below. The pack contains 11 videos featuring over 4 hours of video content aimed at making players profitable in the fast paced hyper turbo heads up format.
Part 1: Introduction (11 minutes)
- Hyper turbo game structure
- Risk of ruin and variance
- Bankroll management
- Note taking
Part 2: The First Hand (27 minutes)
- Readless strategy
- Standard preflop ranges
- Optimal postflop play
Part 3: Pokertracker 3 (22 minutes)
- Getting the most out of your HUD
- Winrate analysis
- Postgame analysis
Part 4: Getting Shallow (18 minutes)
- Developing strategies for decreasing effective stacks
- Effective stack size impact on readless preflop ranges
- Incorporating limping ranges
- Minraise/call versus open shove
- Mersenneary's ROFL theory
Part 5: The 3-Bet Game (21 minutes)
- Complete guide to hyper turbo 3-bet strategy
- Optimal 3-bet strategy (all in and non all in)
- Dealing with non all in 3-bets
- Dealing with 3-bet shoves
Part 6: The Art Of Barreling (21 minutes)
- A guide on when to fire multiple bets with non showdown value hands
- Multiple street betting in raised pots and limped pots
- Multiple street betting in and out of position
Part 7: Grinding (Reg Wars)
- A 40 minute video exploring the strategies used to play against regular, higher level opponents
Part 8: Grinding (Sweat 1)
- A 30 minute video implementing concepts used against the average opponent
Part 9: Grinding (Sweat 2)
- A second 36 minute video against a typical opponent, explaining and implementing strategies players use everyday to defeat their opponents.
Part 10: 4 Table Review (31 minutes)
- A session review features Chadders 4 tabling hyper turbos.
- An explanation of the impact of preflop frequencies on postflop play.
- Concepts include 3betting, leading in limped pots out of position and focus leaks.
*Bonus Video* Part 11: HokieGreg Guest Super Turbo Video (27 minutes)
- HokieGreg plays two tables on the 's super turbo structure.
Payment Methods: Paypal (Credit or Debit card without a Paypal account), Moneybookers
Release Date: December 5, 2011
Release Price: $150
Length: Approximately 4 hours and 50 minutes
Total File Size: 398mb
File Type: .MP4
Note: Accounts and purchases are for one single person. Contact us with any questions about that policy.
After purchasing this video pack you will be able to Download The Videos Here