- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
We Are Poker Players - join the protest against Amaya.
December 29, 2015 - 19:51
Hello, fellow players!
18 months ago Company Amaya took a huge loan to buy Pokerstars and now makes players pay for it. In those 18 months they made a series of decisions (like introducing 2,5% fee on non-USD deposits or increasing rake in Spin&Gos or few more) to make games worse for everyone. According to the statistical service Macropoker, recent change in VIP-System will extract around 94 million USD from poker per year. In its press releases, Amaya names caring for the game’s ecology as the reason behind these changes, but it’s not clear how extracting money helps it.
I represent wearepokerplayers.com . Our site is dedicated to the protest of poker players against upcoming changes in pokerstars VIP system and against Amaya's (Pokerstars's owners) policy in general. Below I will write a short version of our plan. Longer version is available at our site(including economical justification).
What will we do?
We offer a few-steps strategy. First step in massive international strike on January 1-7, the goal of this step is to attract attention of the poker communities all over the world. This strike is supported by at least 1400 players at Tiltbook and also by various high-stakes players like Dani “Ansky” Stern, Daniel “Oxota” Dvoress, Andreas “Skjervoy” Torbergsen etc
Step 2. We’re staging a strike probably on Feb 2-11, also for a week or 10 days. The most likely dates are Feb 2-11. At this stage, our goal is to reach 4,000–5,000 participants. In fact, this strike repeats the previous one. We are also hoping for your support. At this stage, we’ll begin to advertize step 3 extremely actively and convince people to take part in our next strike.
Step 3. This is our site initiative. As soon as we get 5,000 players, we’ll start the next and final step – monthly strike with possibility of extension. The number of 5,000 players comes from our analysis of statistical data. 5,000 active players, including at least 2,500 Supernovas+, generate no less than 15% of pure rake (rake minus). If we decrease rake by 15%, we cut Amaya's EBITDA by half thus increasing their debt/EBITDA ratio from a heavy 6.6 to a critical number of at least 10. We really hope to reach 5000 players before step 2, the earlier we make a crucial strike – the better.
We demand that every game-related change be approved by an online players council. Members of the council will be elected on our site and will represent different stakes and communities. Recent changes regarding the VIP system have to be cancelled as they weren't approved by the players.
In conclusion, I ask every one of you to join our site and join the first strike of January 1-7. If you are a poker journalist, please write an article about the protest and about our site. it is important to spread this information for as many players as possible. Also, in the next post I will write a FAQ about the site and about a few common misconceptions. Stopping Amaya is extremely important for the whole industry. Together we will win!