- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
sa1251 Two-Tabling Micro Stakes Heads Up Turbos Part 1
June 19, 2015 - 16:06
With his latest vid, Sean Anthony returns to live reviewing heads up turbos. Sean two tables at micro stakes, and does not use a HUD or other software aids, which allows him to develop and discuss his reads and adjustments naturally. In part one, Sean plays on both tables an opponent that he has faced before.
June 20, 2015 - 16:59#1
Hi there sa1251 Really good
Hi there sa1251
Really good to see more turbo content. Everything seems to be hypers and spins these days (which I find not very entertaining).
Played against glorioustito myself a couple of times.
Would love to see more vids.
August 25, 2015 - 09:50#2
Agree with Adam. Great video,
Agree with Adam. Great video, this one and part two. Nice to see some turbo content as well.
November 18, 2015 - 10:32#3
Whats the theory behind the
- Whats the theory behind the specific potsizes? 52% 68% 83%
- What do you think of lower cb sizes on dry boards? 31% 37% 44%
- What do you think of having a strongish 3x range deep vs fish to build the pot?
[2.05, K9 :: 982 ] Why not cr and get value from worse pair or a draw?
[4.05, Q9 :: AA8] Why do you check back and giving him free eq?
[7.10, K3 :: T66] Same as above.
[7.45] You talked about calling with T5o when shorter for the high-card value. What do you mean by that? You do call with Q4o later on. Whats your bottom CC range there? Would you consider jamming the bottom suited range vs someone who opens a lot?
[8.50, KT :: 763] You cb and planed on jamming some turns. What would you do if he raise you on the flop?
[9.20, A6o] You limp-jam. Whats your standard limp-jam range? A-rags and low pp?
You do a lot of balancing, do you think its worth it at the low stakes or against someone that your not gonna play a lot of games against?