- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
Katipo Hypers Vs Very Aggressive Opponent
September 9, 2014 - 22:21
In this video, Katipo plays two games of $120 hypers on CoffeeHUD fan and in this video we see useful examples of how CoffeeHUD can help us identify an opponent's tendencies.against an opponent that he describes as "crazy aggressive". Such an opponent's more extreme tendencies can catch a player off guard and require extra adjustments from one's usual play. Katipo is a
September 10, 2014 - 14:33#1
I don't think you adjusted
I don't think you adjusted well against this guy at all. The guy has 18% fold to cb and 50% cr, but you keep cbetting air. I wouldnt cb any air at all, and print money value betting against his absurd frequencies. Also, you keep minraising perfectly limpable hands 12-18bb like J6, even though he has 50% 3b.
September 10, 2014 - 16:26#3
i guess i´d just play value
i guess i´d just play value poker vs that guy. check back many flops. against him we really need to see the turn to increase our odds. maybe even play around with preflop raise sizes and see how he reacts to that, like tighten my range and raise to 50. i´d also try and see if he starts folding or stops raising cbets once i cbet larger than half pot (if i hit of course). now we are pretty transparent, but i think if we try to play his game, we will lose.
another preflop adjustment that may work is to go to the other extreme and start limping a lot, possibly even every hand. it´s something that i personally find extremely tilting if an opponent does that.
first hand: if you call a check raise on a paired board with close to no equity with the plan of folding to a barrel if you don´t pick up any equity on the turn (which is the normal scenario with that hand), you are doing him a huge favour actually. if you have no equity and don´t want to give up, i think bluff jamming the flop is the better play. a player like him will XR a paired board 100% of the time, but he will have to fold to a shove often enough to make that a profitable play, unless of course he is a complete moron and will call with J5o here.
September 11, 2014 - 11:45#5
Please see for the video below...
September 11, 2014 - 23:38#6
Irrespective of all the
Irrespective of all the responses here... if I see a guy that almost never folds, and often check raises the flop.. my first response is not just to value bet to gold. My first response is really to value bet super wide, and to bluff in a lot of spots that the opponent is not as likely to have a hand.
Imagine a guy that check raises every flop... is your reaction to wait for a hand or to wait for a hand + rebluff in spots where they are less likely to have hit (based on PF calling range)?
This doesn't mean Katipo or other posters are right or wrong, just my first thoughts when skimming through these comments, and I did not see it brought up.
October 16, 2014 - 14:56#7
I completely Agree, and also
I completely Agree, and also it's a nice video because we have already discussed about strategy! Nice