- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
HSR weekly report #199: Biggest Winner - ''VbV1990''; v2the3 made the 2nd most
November 20, 2016 - 14:07
''VbV1990'' made the most this week with $87,991 profit. His average buy-in was just over $3111!
v2the3 made the 2nd most, with $28,300 profit.
''simpledude16'' made the 3rd most, with $26,483 profit.
Other profit totals
OLD TIME GIN $16,931
Baby Federer $4,474
November 23, 2016 - 06:57#1
What the hell happened on high stakes? Where does this money come from?
Are there any losers? :D :D :D
November 23, 2016 - 14:11#2
At the moment VbV1990 is the
At the moment VbV1990 is the biggest beast in Normal and Turbo husng world. I'm really curious his yearly winnings. This year when I open the client I see him on 5k HU almost every time. :)
November 24, 2016 - 02:02#3
We are not showing any
We are not showing any results for players that made less than $2,000 any week.
So you can't figure out yearly totals for players or even know if they had a bad week. Most of the complaints we had from players coincided with them having a top 3 "top losses" week previously.
Now we'll show all the high stakes players, but will focus on the positives here, so I think it's a win-win, more interest from the general public, while still saving top players from negativity surrounding rough patches and precise results.
That said, we'll have a yearly totals at the end of the year. It won't have usernames attached to it, but it will show what the HUSNG leaderboard actually looks like. That will be fun for everybody to see.