- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
Coffeeyay Black Friday Coaching Sale + Raffle
November 26, 2015 - 02:24
As part of the Black Friday tradition of huge sales, I will be offering a one-day-only deal on a coaching package.
For $900 you will receive 4 hours of coaching (in any format you're interested in), a 20 minute theory video on the art of bluffing, and an entry into a raffle to win a free hour-long leakfinder.
To take advantage of this deal you need to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org on November 27th--any timezone is fine, just mention the timezone in which your email was sent on November 27th and you qualify!
In the meantime, check out this free Spin & Go video.
November 30, 2015 - 20:59#2
Excited about the new Spin n
Excited about the new Spin n Go pack! keep up the good work Adam.
December 7, 2015 - 18:11#3
Just call twice with A rag 10 bb deep
You just call twice with A rag somewhere around 10bb on each both spots saying "button open range is too strong etc...."
Sorry if it sounds stupid, but could you explain why you think button range here (or in general ?) should be a strong oriented range?
December 8, 2015 - 09:38#5
Okay thanks a lot for this
Okay thanks a lot for this answer man !!
So obviously, it looks like i was totally been blinded by my habit of heads up loose button opening range...
Honestly i didnt realise those button range was so value oriented on spin !?