- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
Change The Strategy and play for profit.
December 19, 2016 - 19:45
I found this forum when I saw it was possible to be staked. I applied but was not given any deal. So then I need to do it myself on my own.
And hopefully through this "blog" I will get a deal with HUSNG
Summary about my poker career:
Started playing 12 years ago. Never had any structure and coaching. Just played whatever I wanted. Around 2010-11 I took a break from online poker for about 4 years.
I enjoy tournaments, and especially live.
The last couple of years I have started to pursue a dream of making poker a good income. And hopefully one day my main income.
But it is not easy. Especially combining family,work and poker. The financial situation is the worst. And regarding poker I have been trying to figure out what I should play. I joined BPC and started grinding micro cash. I did quite well. But at NL5 and NL10 it is a very hard grind. I moved to playing SNG 6 max hypers. I really enjoyed the fast pace game. And I think it suits me better then cash games. I did quite well at 3.50$ but when moving up I almost busted my budget for the project. Dont know if it was variance, but a combination of that and experience. Got alot of 3 places and 2 nd places. Bad for the ROI.
After this I took a 4 month break. And started playing a mix of tourneys and mtt sng`s especially knockouts.
This is from OPR the last 120 days. It doesnt add the bounties earned. For SNG I have played mostly 90 man progressive Turbo
By watching my results it would be wise of me to pursue 90 man turbo or other sng mtt`s. In december my ROI is above 100% in MTT`s I have a bunch of late finnishes between 12-18 in December. But haven`t made the final table for bigger prices.
So where am I at now:
I have never devoted any time to HU play. I `ve read a great deal about it the last couple of weeks. So I want to give it a serious try. If I don`t succeed it will not be a vaste of time. Because it will strengthen my end game in tourneys/sng`s.
I can`t afford buying video packages at the moment and I will also be using the lite hud offered on this site.
I will try and do updates as often as possible.
See ya at the tables. :)
December 19, 2016 - 22:43#3
Good luck Roy. Give a weekly
Good luck Roy. Give a weekly total graph too please (and monthly). Will be fun to see your progress.
December 20, 2016 - 11:17#5
There are a couple for your
There are a couple for your level of play. Once you move up a little higher, the traffic gets a lot lighter and Stars is really the best option for 90% of players. If you're interested in trying a new site out in the meantiime shoot me a PM and I can go through your options.
December 20, 2016 - 14:57#7
Did you check this
Did you check this out?
December 21, 2016 - 05:01#9
I'd advise a couple of
I'd advise a couple of coaching sessions with PBogz, if you can spare the cash...
He really knows his stuff, and I think he could help you get to higher limits pretty quick :)