- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
Beating Spin and Gos 1 Year Anniversary Free Bonus Video Update
February 11, 2016 - 19:35
Earlier this month, to celebrate the one year anniversary of Beating Spin and Gos, we released almost two hours of bonus content, completely free to all previous buyers of the video pack.
Coffeeyay and HUSNG.com want to thank everyone for the overwhelmingly positive feedback on the video pack.
To access the bonus content, login to your account, click the "downloads" tab at the top of the main page, click "spin and gos" and "beating spin and gos." There you will find the bonus material. If you paid for your video pack manually (by contacting our support), just email us and we'll get you access again.
February 12, 2016 - 16:26#1
Ive just checked out the bonus footage out there and totally love this free content, and perhaps a bit silly but I really liked wubblepig's background, I use the same theme and am a bit fed up with my current background and would love to get my hands on it, but I don't know him personally, if someone who knows him could show him this message or get him to share it, that'd be awesome!
February 15, 2016 - 15:51#2
Hey Jack (and anyone else);
Hey Jack (and anyone else); yeah the pic is much more interesting than the tiled floor IMO :/
I've uploaded the background to Imgur: http://imgur.com/GOZ7h3J - feel free to steal!
February 15, 2016 - 20:33#3
February 16, 2016 - 15:04#4
How to view in fullscreen?
Thanks, was looking forward to watching this!
I have two problems however:
1) I can't seem to figure out how to watch this in fullscreen. (I'm an old man who needs fullscreen to be able to see anything ;) )
2) The sound quality is just horrible, it hurts my ears. When I watched the original pack last year I was able to make it (barely) listenable by applying a custom lowpass filter in FFDShow (which the video player uses indirectly) but that trick doesn't work now. Do I really need to put two layers of thick blankets in front of my speakers?
February 16, 2016 - 16:05#5
- I have full screen selected
- I have full screen selected on the backend options, but it doesn't seem to let me do it either. I think it is a bug, I'll see what Vimeo says.
- Adjusting the volume isn't working for you? I have a 4 year old laptop that has had really poor sound quality even when I bought it (the only drawback to it back then) and I haven't had any issues just tooling with the volume to get the right sound level. It sounds pretty clear to me as well (Scott isn't as clear bc he's on remotely with Adam in the video, but he's still pretty clear to me).
If you need a filter, I think you can download one for your actual audio output that should filter to your preferences anything you're hearing on your speakers.
February 16, 2016 - 18:32#6
Thanks for replying! I found
Thanks for replying!
I found a solution, sort of, by decreasing my screen resolution so that it becomes bigger (but still not actual fullscreen). And yeah, I managed to improve the sound somewhat with the soundcard equalizer setting. The quality is still really bad though, it's got massive aliasing distortion around 11 kHz and completely lacks bass which makes it sound very tinny (especially your voice, the others actually sound a little better). I listen to some (non-poker) podcasts and other things and I've almost never heard such bad quality :( But the content is good!