- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
Barewire Advanced HU Cash Class Video Pack
Barewire brings players a ~3 hour heads up no limit cash class, designed for intermediate and advanced players. This video pack is designed to compliment his previous beginner-intermediate heads up cash pack, expanding on some of the concepts included in that well regarded series.
Here are some videos with Kevin analyzing hands, similar to what takes place in this class video package.
Here are Kevin's lifetime heads up no limit cash game stats (about 65% of the profit is from post black friday):
Below is a list of each section of the video pack, in chronological order.
Barewire talks about having a fluid approach, using controlled aggression and playing exploitively.
King of the Hill (KOTH), bumhunters and battlers are discussed.
HEM, notes, color codes and population reads.
Barewire talks about categorizing your opponent.
Exploitive versus balanced strategies are explained.
Button, big blind and 4-betting is discussed. Included are hand range discussions.
Planning the Hand from the Flop
Barewire uses multiple hand examples to discuss your approach to a hand, starting at the flop.
Barreling; Our Multi Street Approach
Hand examples are used to discuss multi street barreling.
Hand examples are used to show how to adjust to your current opponent in a way that maximizes your expected profit.
Throughout several hand examples, the focus is bet sizing.
Game Theory and Guessing Games
Some wider concepts are discussed and the "he knows I know that I know he has" guessing games are explained in this segment.
Check Raise Spots
Postflop hands are used to show check raise spots and concepts.
Questions are asked by class participants and Barewire answers these questions.
Payment Methods: Paypal (Credit or Debit card without a Paypal account), Moneybookers
Release Date: January 6th, 2013
Release Price: $160
Length: 2 hours and 43 minutes
Total File Size: 260MB
File Type: Windows Media Audio/Video File (.WMV)
Once you have purchased the video pack, you may download the videos here.